Development and Stem Cell Biology
英文简介：This honoured course is designed for competent undergraduates who are keenly interested in developmental processes and stem cell biology. The course will integrate the basics from all aspects of biology to reach a comprehensive understanding in depth of the active research and application area as well as the fundamental but unsolved questions. The course will focus on the regulatory mechanisms and their network from cellular and molecular levels and will introduce the cutting-edge research progresses in addition to the milestones in the research history. This course requires the proactivity of the individuals who take the class. In-class discussion and off-class reading of original research articles and seminal reviews are expected.
- Part I: Introduction to Stem Cells
- Part II: Methods and Technology used in Stem Cell Biology
- Part III: Basic Biology and Mechanisms (1,2)
- Part IV: Model Systems and Developmental Processes (1,2,3)
- Part V: Stem Cells in Development and Tissue Homeostasis (1,2,3,4)
- Part VI: Stem Cell Applications (1,2,3)